The following guide has been prepared to help the uninitiated access the CBS channel on their Roku device. By following the steps in the manual, you can easily install and activate CBS Sports on your Roku device and enjoy the content available on the channel. So, what are you waiting for? Keep reading!
How to Create CBS Sports Account on Roku
Though it is not mandatory to create a CBS account, if you wish to access the content, it makes sense to make the process smoother. You can create a CBS account from your device with a few simple steps.
- Open up the CBS website from your mobile phone/laptop/computer (https://www.cbs.com/activate/roku/).
- Locate the Sign button in the top-right corner of the site and click on it.
- Following this, click on the Sign-Up button.
- You will be asked to fill in your details, such as full name, location, phone number, and email address.
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the Continue button to submit your details.
- In the inbox of your email address, you’ll receive the mail to verify your CBS account. Complete the verification.
- Your CBS account has now been successfully created.
How to Log in to CBS Account
You can log in to your CBS account by following the steps given below:
- Go to the CBS website
- Click on the Sign option in the top-right corner of the site.
- In the Sign In option, fill your email address and password.
- Click on the Continue option to log in.
- You have now signed into your CBS account.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku Device
Now that you have created a CBS account, you are ready to start streaming the content on your Roku device. However, before you start streaming, the CBS app needs to be activated on your device. Here’s how to do that:
- Open up any web browser and go to the official site from a different device (mobile phone/laptop/computer).
- In the relevant field, enter the Activation Code displayed on your Roku device’s screen.
- Following this, press the Activate button.
- Log in with your CBS account or create a CBS All Access account by following the steps detailed in this guide.
- Once your login is successful, you will receive a confirmation message on your Roku TV.
- Enjoy watching your content with the CBS All Access on your Roku device.
How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku
Here is how you can watch CBS Sports on your Roku device:
- After switching on your Roku device, press the Home button.
- On your device, open up the Roku Channel Store.
- Locate the CBS channel in the list or manually search it using the Search option.
- Once you have found the channel, click on the Add button.
- You can now start streaming sports programs through your CBS Sports on the Roku device.
How to Sign in to CBS Account With Your TV Provider
Live streaming through your TV provider is also possible. Follow the steps listed below:
- Head over to www.cbs.com/activate.
- Select the Sign option.
- When prompted, select the option to Sign In with Live TV Streaming.
- Select your TV provider.
- Enter the login details associated with your TV provider account.
- Upon login, you will access the CBS account through your TV provider.
Must Read: Guide to Activate Crackle
CBS Supported Devices
The following is a list of devices that support the CBS app:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Android phone and tablet
- PlayStation 4
- Xfinity Flex