What began as a stand-alone OTT media service in the year 2015 grew into a prominent media and entertainment company with time and now by 2021 with more than 16 million subscribers worldwide the company is still growing. Yes, we are talking about none other than Curiosity Stream, an American factual media company that provides their subscribers an amazing and incredible video programming.
If you are into original documentaries, short-form videos and TV shows then Curiosity Streaming is all what you need. Access your favorite channel on your favorite streaming device by entering the unique activation code at official link which is curiosity.tv/activate (curiositystream.com/activate).
How to Watch Curiosity Stream Content through Roku
Roku is one the most compatible or get going device for Curiosity Stream. To activate Curiosity Stream channel on your Roku, the most suitable steps are given below. These steps are as follow:
- First of all, turn on your Roku device and make sure that it is connected well with your TV.
- With the help of your Roku remote press the ‘Home’ button in order to go to the Home screen.
- Now, select “Roku Channel Store” and afterwards select “Streaming Channel”.
- This will direct you to the “Apps” section where you need to get the Curiosity Stream app. For finding the app you can either browse it or just simply type it in the “Search Box” by clicking on the search button.
- Once you found it, just add it to your Roku device.
- After the app is installed on your Roku device, launch it and after that you will receive a unique activation code which will appear on your TV.
- Through some other device like a computer, laptop or a mobile access the official page that is curiosity.tv/activate (curiositystream.com/activate) and enter the unique activation code that appeared on your TV screen earlier.
- Now, just click on “Continue” button to complete the process.
Now, stream the most amazing content like documentaries, series etc. available on Curiosity Stream via your Roku device.
Curiosity Stream Supported Devices
Similar to the Roku device, you can activate the channel on your preferred device or the device you have. But if the device is not supported then its of no use, so supported device plays a major role in this if you wish to enjoy the content available on Curiosity Stream. The devices which support comprises smartphones, smart TVs, Chromecast, streaming platforms and many more. They are – Android, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV + Stick, Chromecast, Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku, LG, Sony, TiVo, Samsung, and Vizio.
Curiosity Stream – The Award-Winning Destination for Original Documentary Series
If you ever wish to go through ancient civilisation we had or the ancient time or wish to go travel all the way straight to Mars or any other planet you wish to explore, you can get to watch each and everything that excites you on Curiosity Stream. Curiosity Stream ensures that you never get a chance to run out of films and series, so it ensures its user to provide fresh binge watch worthy content every week. Now what’s holding you back, hurry up and just subscribe to Curiosity Stream, follow the steps in order to download the app and activate it on one of the supported devices using the curiosity.tv/activate page.
Search for anything that you would love to watch from the ocean of options that is it can be Science, History, Technology, Society, Lifestyle, Kids and many more. What basically these options like Science or History or Kids etc. comprises of is listed below:
- Science: Comprises of Space, Physics, Mind, Biology, Genetics, Medicine, Evolution, Geology and Psychology.
- Nature: This includes Earth, Animals, Birds, Insects, Natural Habits, Oceans, Plants, and Prehistoric Creatures.
- History: History includes Prehistory, Ancient, Medieval, Modern, Aviation, Biographies, Megastructures, and Military
- Technology: Comprises of Energy, Engineering, Transportation, Communications, Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence, Privacy & Security and Social web.
- Society: This includes Entrepreneurship, Social Issues, Politics, Crime & Forensics, Economics, Business & Commerce, Democracy and Current Events.
- Lifestyle: Lifestyle comprises of Food, Collecting, Performing Arts, Creativity, Home Projects, Philosophy, Health & Wellness and Travel.
- Kids: It includes STEAM, History, Space Exploration, Nature, Dinosaurs and Current Events.
- By Duration: Duration can vary from Short that is it can be from 20 min and under or Long which is over 20 mins.
Also, you may like to watch the new content that keeps on adding each and every week. You can watch the recently released “Planet of Treasure” where in Cambridge historian Sir Christopher Clark visits the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and explores the places of special beauty created by humans or you can watch “Engineering the Future” with your children. Some of the most popular audience favorites are as listed, “The History of Home”, “The Kingdom”, “Man’s First Friend”, “Out of the Cradle”, “Deep Time History”, “Speed” and “Butterfly Effect”.
Curiosity Stream Sign Up – 3 Steps to Register with Curiosity TV and Select Subscription Plan
To sign up with Curiosity Stream, here’s a rundown to the steps in order to do so. Steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Curiosity Stream that is https://curiositystream.com/
- Next, click on the “Sign Up Now” button.
- A list of subscriptions will be shown to you and from here you need to confirm which subscription is perfect for you. You can choose either a monthly package (most flexible) or an annual package (most popular and best value). Subscriptions are given below:
- HD Monthly: Most Flexible Plan at $2.99/-
- HD Annual: Most Popular & Best Valuable Plan at $19.99/-
- 4K Monthly: Highly Flexible for Top Notch Picture Quality Plan at $19.99/-
- 4K Annual Best Priced for Top Notch Picture Quality Plan at $69.99/-
- Choose the plan that is appropriate for you and head towards the next segment that will make you enter some certain details of yours.
- After this, you will have to use your “Email Address” and “Password” (6 Characters).
- Then, click on “Continue to Last Step”.
- Now, you have to fill in your payment and you are all set.
- Fill in your Credit Card payment details that is your First Name, Last Name, Country and Credit Card Information.
- Click on “Sign Up Now” and you are set to go.
Also Learn- How to Activate CBSSports
The Bottom Line
With this you have successfully signed up with Curiosity TV. Now, all that is left for you is to activate the channel with the help the steps that are being provided to you above and after that you are free to enjoy boundless hours of enjoyment.