KeyBank, the primary affiliate of KeyCorp, is a regional bank (the only main bank) in Cleveland. KeyBank is the United States’ 25th largest bank. Basically, the small businesses, retailers, investment companies, and corporate customers are all included in KeyBank’s customer base. The bank currently has almost 12000 branches and more than 1500 ATMs.
If you use KeyBank often and have recently received a KeyBank card, you need to first activate it on the official web portal of KeyBank that is the key.com/activate before you can use it for shopping or payment purposes. If you are an active KeyBank user or have a KeyBank card, then you need to follow the given instructions in order to find out how you can activate your KeyBank via the KeyBank official activation page that is key.co/activate.
How to Activate KeyBank Card
If you have a KeyBank card or you are about to receive a card from them, then you need to go through the given below steps thoroughly in order to activate your card so that you can use it for shopping as well as for various payment purposes. So, steps to activate KeyBank Card are as follows:
- First of all, open your preferred web browser either on your phone tablet laptop, or on any device and head straight to the KeyBank card activation page by typing the URL, key.com/activate in the search box.
- The link will direct you to the official activation page of the KeyBank. Click on “Sign In” to activate the button. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next page, fill in your “User ID” in the given field and press the “Continue” button.
- On the next tab, fill in your KeyBank account “password” in the given blank space and press the “Continue” button. This will redirect you to your account.
- After logging into your account, you are required to complete the KeyBank card activation process by going through the steps that prompt on your screen.
- Once the activation process is completed and is over, keep your KeyBank card information handy. This is important since you can be asked to fill in your credit card information for authentication purposes.
- If you do not possess a KeyBank account still, then click on the “Enroll” button. This will redirect you to the next page where you are required to choose the form of your account from the option provided which are – My Personal Account | My Business Account.
- Next, you will be required to give your “Social Security Number” and “Tax ID Number” to the following screen when choosing one of the choices (for My Business Account).
- After that, click on the “Next” button once you are done with filling the appropriate details in the given blank spaces.
- On the next page, follow the on-screen instructions so as to complete the KeyBank account registration process.
- Once you are with this and you register yourself for a KeyBank account then all you need is to follow the above-given steps in order to complete your KeyBank card activation process.
These are the steps you need to go through one by one in order to finish the KeyBank card activation via the key.com/activate page.
How to Contact KeyBank Customer Support?
If you are having any issues or problems regarding your KeyBank card or related to the activation process, then you can feel free to contact KeyBank Customer Support. Here’s how you can contact to KeyBank Customer Support:
- With the help of a device (either a computer or laptop or smartphone), open your preferred web browser and visit KeyBank’s home page.
- Now, you are needed to scroll down to the bottom of the page and navigate to the “Call Us” section while you are on the home page of KeyBank.
- Given below are the telephone numbers that are available in the “Call Us” Section. These numbers are:
- KeyBank Customer Support Phone Number: 1 800 KEY2YOU (539 2968)
- Clients Using a TDD/TTY Device: 1 800 539 8336
- Clients Using a Relay Service: 1 866 821 9126
Also Read: How to Activate NFL on Roku
That’s it! This is how you can get in touch with the Customer Support of KeyBank if you face any sort of issue and they will help you with all sorts of your problems.