Do you love watching nature’s beauty or wildlife documentaries? Don’t you love the idea of having a peaceful state of mind just by adoring the beauty of nature? If yes then you must, must require to access the Natgeotv.com. in order to do so, you must activate the link i.e., Natgeotv.com. You can enjoy Natgeotv on you streaming devices that can be your Apple TV, Xbox 360, Roku and Xbox One with the Natgeotv.com activate link.
In order to get the most out of National Geographic, you must first try and understand that what National Geographic is all about. So basically, National Geographic is a channel that talks about nature, science, culture and history all around the world and was launched in the year 2001. There are definitely a lot of series that you want to check out like for example in North Korea, Star Talk with Neil DeGrase Tyson, in the Mars series and the Genius series. Given below are the guidelines to learn how to “Activate NatGeo TV on Various Streaming Devices or Smart Devices.”
Steps to Activate Nat Geo on Apple TV
Ready to explore the nature, culture, science and history of different parts of the world on your Apple TV with Nat Geo? It’s not difficult or complicated to set up Natgeotv on your Apple TV. Let’s not keep waiting and jump straight to the steps of activation process of Nat Geo. Steps are as follow:
- Switch on your Apple TV. Download the Nat Geo TV apps. Install it after it has been downloaded.
- Once you are done with the downloading and installing the app on your Apple TV, you will be required to activate it. Select the app settings gear icon to do so. Select “activate your device” from the drop-down menu. A unique activation code will be displayed on the screen. Save or note this code down somewhere as it will be required in the later stages of the activation process.
- Next, using some other device (either a computer or laptop or smartphone) visit Natgeotv.com. Open your preferred web browser and in the search bar type in Natgeotv.com/activate. This will direct you to the official activation page of National Geographic that is nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- During this step you are required to fill in the activation code that was provided to you earlier. Click on “Submit” once you are done filling the activation code in the respective blank space.
- That’s it! This finishes up your activation process. This is just simply a waiting period. You do not have to do anything at this stage. All you have to do is wait for a couple of moments for the National Geographic website to link your NatgeoTV account and Apple TV.
Steps to Activate Nat Geo TV on Roku
Activating Natgeotv.com on Roku is an easy and simple process. If this isn’t something you are used to or it’s your first time activating a channel, don’t worry because it’s not a difficult process at all. Natgeotv.com can be accessed via Roku by following a few simple steps that are listed below. Let’s jump straight to these steps and activate Nat Geo on your Roku. These steps are as follow:
- All you need to do in this phase is activate National Geographic Channel on your Roku player and to accomplish this, use the official web portal that is, nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- First you need to connect your TV to your Roku media player.
- You activate your device at this stage. Just, simply click on “Activate” to complete this task.
- After activating your device, select Natgeotv to head towards the next stage.
- Select Natgeotv and you will be ready for the next stage once you are done activating your device.
- Using another device (either a computer or laptop or a smartphone), open your preferred web browser and in the search bar type nationalgeographic.com/activate. This will direct you to the official activation page of Nat Geo.
- Next, you must sign into your National Geographic TV account once activate.natgeotv.com is accessible.
- Now, choose your television provider and fill in the activation code that was provided earlier in the respective blank space.
- At this point, open a new tab and navigate to the page through the given link, natgeotv.com/activate.
- At this stage, you will be redirected to https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate .
- All you have to now is fill in the Roku activation code in to the given blank space and click on “Submit” button. You will have to wait for a couple of moments or se for the entire procedure to be completed.
Read: Guide to Activate Movies Anywhere
Steps to Activate Nat Geo on Android TV
If you have an Android TV or smartphone, you can activate the Nat Geo Channel just by following the given steps one by one. Steps are as follow:
- To begin watching Nat Geo TV on your Android TV or smartphone, first switch on your device and head straight to the Play Store.
- Once you are on the Play Store, look out for the Nat Geo TV app. If you are unable to find the app then type the name of the desired app in the search box and click on ‘Search’.
- After finding the right app, you are required to download and install the Nat Geo TV app on your Android TV.
- Once you are done with the installation process, launch the app. Next, you will be required to sign in to your Nat Geo Account.
- An activation code will be shown on your screen. Just either keep a note or save down the provided activation code somewhere as it will be required in the later stages of the activation process.
- Using another device (either a computer or laptop or your smartphone), open your preferred web browser and direct to the National Geographic TV Activation page by typing the given link in the search bar, the link is as follow: nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- You will be directed to the National Geographic website after clicking on the search button once you are done typing the given above link in the search bar. On the National Geographic TV Activation page, you will be required to enter the activation code that was provided earlier in the respective blank space.
- Once you are done filling the activation code in the required space, press the “Continue” button to finish the activation process.
- As soon as you will press the “Continue” button, after a couple of moments your Nat Geo TV will be activated and you will be all set to enjoy all the amazing content that you were waiting for.
Steps To Activate Nat Geo on Amazon Fire Stick
You will be glad to know that you can access Nat Geo’s amazing content even on your Amazon Fire Stick. The Nat Geo channel can be activated on your Amazon Fire Stick easily without any hassle. Just follow the given steps in order to activate the Nat Geo channel. These steps are as follow:
- First, begin the activation process by connecting the Amazon Fire Stick to your TV and turn it on.
- After this head straight to the Amazon App & Games Store after you have successfully linked your Amazon Fire Stick to your TV.
- To install the Nat Geo app in your Amazon account, you must first sign in to your amazon account.
- You will need to look for the Nat Geo TV app in the Amazon App & Games Store or you can also search for the Nat Geo App by typing the name of the app in the search box and the desired app result will be shown. You are required to install the Nat Geo App on your Android TV once you have found it.
- Now that you have installed the Nat Geo app on your Android TV or smartphone, you will need to activate it. Launch the app after the installation process is done. You will be asked to ‘Sign In’ to your Nat Geo account.
- An activation code will be shown at your TV screen. Just keep a note or save it down somewhere as it will be required in the later stage of the activation process.
- Next, using another device (can be a computer or laptop or your smartphone), open your preferred web browser. In the search bar, type down the official activation page link of the National Geographic TV that is: nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate .
- You will be directed to the National Geographic Activation website after you click on ‘Search’ button, where you will be asked to fill in the activation code in the respective blank area.
- You are required to fill in the activation code that was provided to you earlier in the given blank space.
- Next, click on ‘Continue’ button after filling up the activation code in the respective blank space. After a couple of moments, your Nat Geo TV will be activated on your Amazon Fire Stick and you will be all set to enjoy all the amazing content that Nat Geo has for you.
Steps to Activate National Geographic TV on Microsoft Xbox
Isn’t it kind an amazing that you can activate the Nat Geo TV on your Xbox device? If you have an Xbox and you want to enjoy the amazing content that Nat Geo TV has then you have to go through this before you start watching. Here’s how you can activate it. Just follow the given below steps. These steps are:
- First, to get the Nat Geo TV on your Xbox, switch on your Xbox device. Then, add your console to your TV.
- After that head towards the Microsoft Store and look out for the Nat Geo TV app. If you are not able to find it, just type in the name of the app in search box and then click on search, that will help you find the app much easily.
- Once you got the right app, download it on your Xbox device. To install it on your Xbox account you are required to ‘Sign In’ to your Xbox account.
- After the installation is done, launch the Nat Geo TV App. Launch the app. You will be first asked to ‘Sign In’ to your Nat Geo account.
- A unique activation code will appear on your Xbox device screen. Save or just note it down somewhere since it will be required in the later stages of the activation process.
- Now, using another device (that can be a computer or laptop or your smartphone), open your preferred web browser. In the search box type in natgeo.com/tv/activate and this will direct you to the official activation page of National Geographic TV Activation page.
- Fill in the activation code that was provided in the respective blank space and click on “Continue” button.
- This will take a couple of moments or so to activate Nat Geo TV on your Xbox device. Once it is done (i.e., activated) you can start streaming your favorite content on Nat Geo TV on your device without any sort of issues.
That’s it! This finishes up the activation process of Nat Geo TV channel on your device. Now, you just sit back, relax, and enjoy all the amazing content that National Geographic channel has for you to watch without any interruptions.
These were some of the different methods of activating (slight difference in activation process as it differs from device to device) and streaming/watching the Nat Geo channel on your preferred smart device. Other than this, you can also watch National Geographic live stream HD on your PC if you don’t possess either of the above-mentioned devices. You can find this information at www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
Steps to Watch National Geographic TV Online
As of now, you are kind of familiar with the activation process and how to Nat Geo TV on your device i.e., Apple TV, Roku, Android TV and may more. Although having access to such technologies is a real cool stuff but not everyone has access to any of these technologies. Even if you don’t possess any of the above given smart devices you need not feel isolated. There are a few certain options which can help you watch Nat Geo TV online. You can go through the given below procedure in order to watch Nat Geo online which is as follow:
- All you have to do is first of all head to https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate to enjoy each and every content that Nat Geo has to provide you, even though you don’t have any of the above-mentioned devices.
- As far as you are concerned this by far the easiest and clear-cut way to watch Nat Geo live TV online if you don’t have any of the above-mentioned device as discussed earlier in this post.
- But you must be aware of the fact that there are certain limitations that will prevent you from watching Nat Geo live TV in every part of the world.
- You will be able to watch more videos on Nat Geo TV than you ever imagined was feasible. The Incredible Dr. Pol, Life Before Zoo, Wicked Tuna, Drugs Inc., Wild South West, The Long Road Home and Secrets of the Zoo are some of the few documentaries that are available on National Geographic TV that not only just teach you but will do surely entertain you as well.