This guide is meant to help interested viewers understand the complete process for activating Amazon Prime. Follow these simple instructions listed in the guide. Head over to the amazon.com/mytv site to activate Amazon Prime Video on your smart TV.
You can activate Amazon Prime Video using any three of the methods listed in this guide. If you wish to enrol your smart device at amazon.com, simply go to www.amazon.com/mytv and follow the guidelines that appear to enrol your device. Use the 6-digit code you received to sign up your device for Amazon Prime MYTV. Enrolment is necessary to avail the benefit of Amazon Prime Instant Video.
How to Register Your Device for Amazon TV?
- Search the Amazon app on the app store of your smart device and download it. Select the option that says ‘Register Your Apparatus’. A Registration Code containing 5 or 6 characters will appear on your TV screen. Note down this Amazon MYTV code.
- Open up any web browser on the same or different device and search for amazon.com/mytv. Sign in using your current email ID and password. If you’re a first-time user, click on the primary round button and then select the ‘Sign in using our secure host’ option to register. If you already own a free account, then simply type your whole account password.
- After logging in select, the ‘Amazon MYTV Code’ option. When prompted enter the 5-character code that you made a note of before. Finally press the ‘Continue’ button to activate Amazon TV on your device.
- You can set up ‘1-Click Payment’ by going to Preference and installing the ‘1-Click Payment’ option from the settings. This enables customers to easily purchase or rent Amazon Instant Videos for the foreseeable future.
- Simply follow the directions that are displayed on your screen to select a preferred payment system. Choose the billing address corresponding to your account.
- Select a purchase PIN that you’ll enter when making payments on Amazon TV.
- Your apparatus is now registered and you can start playing Amazon Video on it. Enjoy watching your favourite movies and shows on Amazon TV.
Which Devices Are Appropriate For amazon.com/mytv?
Amazon Prime Video can run seamlessly on most smart devices that have internet-enabled capabilities. You should have a trusted and stable internet connection that allows you to connect your apparatus to a streaming service easily. Once the equipment is available, link Amazon MYTV to your device via the official site of Amazon Prime Video (primevideo.com/mytv).
You can activate your account at amazon.com/mytv, using the activation code you receive upon downloading and installing the app. Supported devices include:
- Firestick with Amazon Prime program installed
- Android TV
- Roku TV
- Sony TV
- Vizo TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- XBox One and Xbox 360 Console
- Apple TV
Also Learn: How to Activate DisneyNow?
How Do I Register My Device on Amazon at Amazon.com/mytv?
- On your Smart TV/Apple TV, open up the relevant app store. In the search bar, type Amazon Prime and press Enter.
- Press download to get the app and then install it on your TV.
- Once installation is complete, open the Amazon Prime Video App on your device.
- An option to Register will appear on your TV screen. Click on it.
- A 6-digit Amazon activation code will appear on your TV screen next. Make a note of this code as it will be required later.
- Open any web browser on your device and go to amazon.com/mytv.
- From the landing page log into your Amazon Prime account. Enter the ‘Amazon mytv activation code’ that you noted down earlier.
- Finally click on the Register Device option.
How to Activate Amazon Prime using www.Amazon.com/mytv
- Open the Amazon Prime application on your TV or the device you wish to activate it on.
- Select the option labelled as Register Device.
- A 5-digit registration code will be sent to you. Note down the code.
- Open up any web browser on the same or different device. Type amazon.com/mytv in the browser and press enter.
- Enter the Amazon MyTV code that you noted down and follow the instructions that appear.
Amazon Prime Features
- With Amazon Prime you can download recordings to watch separately- anywhere, anytime.
- Use Chromecast to cast your screen from your iPhone/iPad to the TV screen.
- The X-Ray feature present in Amazon Prime lets you find additional information such as IMDb pages of actors, directors, composers etc. and even random data related to the program you are watching.
- Watch your favourite Amazon Prime movies and shows on your Apple TV with the help of various TV operating system applications
- Note: Apple TV 3rd era or later is required for the same.
Read Guide to Activate Fox TV
This guide is a short summary of the steps you need to fulfill in order to access Amazon Prime on your smart device. Hope it helped, happy watching!